Followers

"LOVE MEMO"

"LOVE MEMO OF THE DAY"

New Entry : Isnin, Rabu & Jumaat. Sabtu ahad cuti...hehe..

Enjoy reading guys! ;D


Love,
Ara

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

MEANT TO BE - BAB 1 & 2

1 April 2010
Kuala Lumpur International Airport

Bab 1

But why? You want to break with me just like that? You don’t even care about my feeling. You treated me macam I ni patung yang tak bernyawa. You lupa ke yang I ni juga manusia? Sama macam you?? Ada perasaan, hati semua. I am just like you, sayang… Just like you. No different. Please, don’t leave me. I merayu. Kan kita dah janji nak grow old together. Don’t you remember that? I love you, sayang… Please.

I’m sorry. I tak mampu nak bahagiakan you. I tahu I salah sebab buat you macam ni. Tapi I tak mampu nak teruskan hubungan ni. Ni semua untuk kebahagian you in future. Kita susah nak move on…

Kenapa susah? I tak faham.

Sebab kita jauh… You see, you dekat mana, I dekat mana. Please accept the facts that this relationship kills us!

Honey, please… Don’t tell me our distance relationships don’t work out, because I can see local relationships don’t work any better.

No. Bukan macam tu, you. It just…

It just what?

Hmm, I dah tak boleh dengan you. That’s it.

Tak boleh dengan I? That’s it? Apa maksud you tak boleh dengan I?? We’ve been together for almost ten years tau, sepuluh tahun bukan waktu yang singkat! We had planned everything and all the while, we’re fine. But why now? Kenapa bila kita dan decided nak end up everything, you came out dengan these nonsense decisions?? Kenapa sekarang baru nak timbul soal boleh tak boleh? Why? Apa yang I dah buat? Apa salah I?

No. There is nothing wrong with you. Okay, fine. I’m done. I wish you all the best. Please really take good care of yourself. Again, I am sorry. Bye!

Bye!? Sorry? Just like that?? You!??

. . . . . . -

You? You there? Please…

. . . . . . -

You!


Continue Here - MEANT TO BE : BAB 1 & 2

Thank you ! :)

<3 Always,
Ara

No comments: